Tuesday, July 12, 2005

WE + NOW

WE PLUS NOW, Let me explain.

According to quantum physics, if there is no observation made of an evolving system, then all possible scenarios must evolve together. For example, an unobserved atom moving along cannot occupy a single position in space until that position is actually observed.

Until an observer "sees" the atom, the atom must occupy an infinite number of possible positions simultaneously. This simultaneous occupation 0f an infinite number of positions for a single system is known as the "parallel universes hypothesis." When the universe first began, over 15 billion years ago, no attempt was made to measure the radius of one possible evolving universe.

Although each uni-verse had a possible radius, since no one observed that radius, the universe at this time did not possess a well-defined radius.

But then a mysterious interaction occurred and a radius was defined.

How did this happen?

If we ascribe an observer in all of this, then we raise the obvious question, who is the observer and when did the observation occur?
The answer may be, as surprising as it sounds...

we and now

WE N NOW continues.... 111 931 257 567 25
** *** *****

By peering back in time

, by looking out into the universe at light signals that were emitted millions and millions, perhaps billions and billions of years ago, WE! HIC! may be the observers that are causing the early universe to become defined,PLUS! thereby we are choosing by our observations today what the radius and other physical parameters of the early universe were.
*** SEE? WE PLUS NOW! GROK _ YES!

This is an example of what visionary physicist John A. Wheeler calls "delayed choice" measurements. Accordingly, it is our choices made now in the present that determine what the past had to have been. Perhaps this was true for the stone I held in my hand. And then again perhaps it was just a myth.

What did myth have to do with time travel?

I was reliving some form of myth, now, in Lima.
I was "seeing" not just the movie, but the movie of my life.
I was witnessing myself in a parallel world.
Time as I knew it was not making any sense.
I had to struggle to focus on the film and not think of my own life.
My mind shifted back to the Lotahs, the Chumash medicine people I had met a few months earlier.

THE PAST AND THE PRESENT ARE THE PARENTS OF THE FUTURE

We then talked about seeing into the future and the past.

Kote explained that when you look at the past and the present, you understand that they are the mother and the father of the future, which was similar to Candace Lienhart's assertion. When you know that, anybody can predict what is going to happen.

I pointed out that maybe it was possible that the future could come back
into the present and talk to us.

Kote said that this wasn't possible. He said, "The experience isn't there-destiny and all that stuff like that. This is on a moment to moment level created by the individual."

I was somewhat amazed at Kote's viewpoint. I expected that since he believed that time was an illusion, he would have described another vision of the future. I thought that he would affirm that in some sense the future was already present.

I had my reasons. In the mechanical world view, the old world view espoused by classical physics, the idea was that if you could know the causes, you could predict the effects. So if you could say what happened in the past, with great accuracy, you could predict what will happen in the future. The laws of nature follow mechanical actions.

But this was shown to be in error with the discovery of quantum physics. In the new physics or quantum world view it doesn't work this way at all. Instead we must deal with probabilities, not actualities.

Nothing is absolutely predicted for the future, and nothing is actually determined as the past. Both the past and the future are connected to the present as possibilities.

But there was the parallel worlds interpretation of quantum physics to contend with.
According to it, these possibilities, both in the past and in the future, were real.
The possible pasts actually happened and the possible futures will actually happen.

They only appear as probabilities because in any single world the other worlds aren't present. Thus they appear as possible worlds.

And there were also the least-action pathways that thread through these worlds. By changing one's thinking, it was possible to reorient one's path, creating a new least-action path which connected to these other worlds.

To the person experiencing this reorientation, it would appear to be a single world.
By changing the path, by becoming aware of other realities, one was constructing an individual reality.

Thus the so-called past really was a superposition of all the possible pasts for the individual. The elements of the superposition were separate realities. But for the person they would appear as possibilities or tendencies. What actually was the real past for the person was impossible to determine.

That past could change if the person's memory changed.

When shamans journey to the past or the future in attempting to heal someone, they are only picking up the tendencies that exist in the mind of the patient. From a parallel worlds view, what actually occurred in the past is unknown, but is carried with the patient as memories of real events. But these events are continually being reconstructed by the person in the present to make sense of the present. That meant when a person journeyed back in time to "the" past, she or he was doing no such thing.

She was reconstructing that past as she re-membered it.

This was an important insight into healing. Often what we recall as the past justifies our present. We may keep in our memories pictures of the past that really are keeping us ill. For example, the memory of a parent who wasn't nurturing can sometimes keep a person ill by reaffirming that the person isn't worth nurturing. A similar situation exists for the future, only there it seems more evident, since from the point of view of the present, the future has not happened yet.

As I was thinking about all of this, Kote said that they do time-travel when it is necessary. Usually they did this when the journey had to deal with understanding something on the emotional level. Either one of them or sometimes both together would time-travel. He then told me of a particular incident when it was very necessary.

I could tell that this was a sensitive issue with the Lotahs. He said, "We had a tribal law that forbade medicine people from marrying each other. A-lul'Koy noticed this and told me, 'Well that isn't right, because medicine people come "together and they produce medicine children.' "A-lul'Koy continued the story, "It stopped me from continuing my tra-dition as a medicine woman.

I wanted to experience another part of life, Leaping Hir-Ramic-Self into the now! HIC!

I wanted to experience another part of life, to give birth, and this law said no more... I wanted to experience another part of life, to give birth, and this law said no more. ..........I wanted to experience another part of life, to give birth, and this law said no more. ...................I wanted to experience another part of life, to give birth, and this law said no more.

I knew that this wasn't right.
My mother. was a medicine woman.
All these doctors were in my line,
And now I was told that I must stop.

I wouldn't accept that.
I wanted to know why.
So I went to Kote and he said, 'Let's find out where it came from.' "

Kote continued, "So we set her off lickety-split down the time-line. She went back about 409 years and found that a Jesuit priest had inserted that crap into our system. Over generations it became law."

"You found this out by going back through your own genetic memory cycle?" I said.
"Mine and his. I had to go through both," A-lul'Koy answered.
"And that information was there?" I said.
"Yes."

"When Kote put me through that 400-year journey," A-lul'Koy said, "I went back until I felt a disturbance in frequency. Then I couldn't go back any farther because something had stopped.

At that point I saw what had happened.
What stopped me or stopped the frequency was judgment.
When I felt that vibration of judgment, I stopped and checked it out.

"Judgment is a voice coming from the past, isn't it?" I asked.
Kote agreed. I continued, "So it itself can be opened to see who was the judge.
Is that right?"

"Yes," Kote answered. "We almost started a tribal war. We were going to have a child. When A-lul'Koy was five months pregnant with this child, some of the tribal people said this wasn't going to happen. They, through their emotional outrage, killed the child. We're not ready yet to get on good terms with them. It's not that we're angry; it's that they are dangerous."

They are Christian-thinking people with the powers of the past. When that anger is projected, it is strong. They have no understanding of who or what they are."I believe that we have the right to breed our kind. Just like the owls and every other animal have the right to breed their purity, we have the right to breed our kind," A-lul'Koy said.

"By breaking the law and going back to the old, old way we came into conflict with the system. Our type of people is always on the outskirts of everything," Kote said.

INTENT AND A BEAM OF
time traveling

The simplicity of what goes on confuses everybody.
You simply have the intent of doing something.
Then you can do it.
Then you can HIR-Self create.

no judgment
nurture HIR

Play children in the muddy waters of life's bliss and surf the "Waves of Providence".


* Waves of Providence!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home